Full time – 6 month contract. Salary 35K-55K
Location: Central Hove, Brighton and Hove, East Sussex, UK
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a .Net Software Developer to join our leading software design company on a full time 6 month contract. Based in Hove, the successful .Net Software Developer will earn £35k – £55k depending on experience.
Established in 2002, this rapidly growing company now has over 300 loyal customers using their library management software products. They consistently help their clients to improve their users’ experience, demonstrate their value and align services with outcomes. The successful .Net Software Developer will join the company’s welcoming and friendly team, working in an attractive office as part of a company that cares about, and develops, their staff.
As a .Net Software Developer your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with a development team that build, deploy and maintain the company’s KnowAll Matrix software product
- Building an advanced booking system for libraries and centralised library services
Key Skills/ Experience
To be considered for the .Net Software Developer role you must possess high-calibre analytical ability, tenacity and the passion required to provide high quality service. In addition the following competencies and experiences are essential:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a software developer
- Commercial experience of working on web based applications within a SaaS environment
- Excellent time-management, self-motivation and problem solving skills
- Confidence working in a team
The following skills are also required:
• ASP.NET MVC 5 and ASP.Net Identity/OWIN
• Entity Framework 6
• SQL Server/TSQL
• HTML 5
• Bootstrap CSS
• Web API/JSON
Training can be given in some skill areas for the right applicant.
Alongside a highly competitive salary, generous holiday allowances and a pension scheme, the company offer the following:
• Flexible working hours
• Rewards and bonuses to recognise achievements and hard work
• Regular socials
• Individual training programmes to allow you to develop and further your career
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.